Monday, October 11, 2010

Layouts Done...on to animation

I finished the background and character layouts for scenes 2 and 3 over the weekend and finally got to try out my new animation table.  I worked the rough keys for the first few shots of scene 2 as well and I'm really happy with how everything is looking.

The only major hang ups I've come across so far is trying to paint my backgrounds.  I am not a painter, never pretended to be one, but I think that with some patience and trial and error. I'll be able to come up with something that will work and give the film the style I'm going for.  Also, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do for my music/soundtrack.  I still have a few options still so hopefully one of them will work out.

In the mean time, back to animating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment