Sunday, March 13, 2011

Post-Spring Break Report

Well, I knew my spring break would be dedicated to attempting to finish all animation for my film.  My goal was quite successful.  As of right now, the only animation left to complete is minor tweaks that need to be made to previously completed shots, one shot that needs the second character and ending animated,  and the effects animation. I'm hoping to dedicate this week to completing all those tasks and preparing to begin clean up and color.

Here is the mash up of progress from spring break:



As we are nearing the end of the semester, I'm starting to look for people to help with the final stages of production.  Specifically, I am looking for help with clean up, shooting/scanning frames into the computer, coloring single frames, and coloring backgrounds.  The backgrounds are drawn, all that is left is the color.  Color Keys will be provided for characters. 

Anyone willing to help, please email me at sdallen@cox.net and let me know what you would like to work on. 

Here is the new work reel for my film.  It's amazing how much this film has transformed over the last year and a half.  The film has been cut from roughly 5 minutes long to a nice, tightly edited version of just under 2.5 minutes.  I am hoping that the film will be completely finished all the way through color by the end of the semester, now only 6 weeks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment