Monday, February 14, 2011

Long Time, No Updates

Well, I've been very busy working on the in-betweens for scene 3 of my film.  I'm making good progress, with around half of the shots finished and ready for clean-up minus a few minor tweaks here and there. 

I'm also in the process of cutting the film down a bit in order to finish it before the end of the semester.  I would love to see the film come in under 3:15, but I will be happy if the final running time is 3:30, not including title/credits.

Speaking of title sequences, I was able to use one of the projects from my Advanced After Effects class to create the title and credit sequences for my film.  It needs a few tweaks, but overall I'm very happy with how it will look. 

So, I guess things are moving right along.  9.5 weeks left of school...ever...wow.  Back to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment