Monday, December 13, 2010

End of the First Semester

As we enter the final week of the semester, I take a step back and look at everything I've accomplished thus far. 
  • I've trimmed my film to roughly 3.5 minutes
  • I've completed the rough animation for scenes 2-3 save for a few effects shots
  • I've recorded my final audio and have received the rough soundtrack from Rachael Milobar (she did an incredible job)
But more importantly, I'm much more confident in my traditional animation and am very excited to begin inbetweening and cleaning everything up.

While there is still a long road ahead, I'm sure that it will be exciting.  So now I prepare to start tackling scene 4 and I look forward to a bit of relaxation over the holidays with family and friends. 

I will post my most recent work reel on Wednesday after our presentations so I don't spoil the surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment